PowerGamer Interactive Entertainment Network is home to some very exciting entertainment brands. For the moment our two main sites are available in two different languages (Swedish & German) coupled with a large portion of content being produced in english. We’re always looking for new ways to expand our web properties by adding new and interesting people to our team.
We are looking for Editors to be a part of PowerGamer.se’s editorial team on both written and video content. We want you to bring your opinions and your personality to help us produce compelling content around new and upcoming video games. You should be able to write informative and entertaining coverage of video games and later be able to use social media as a tool to reach a large audience.
You should be able to express yourself both through the written word and/or through video. Of course a broad knowledge of video games is a must. But with that said, you don’t need to be knowledgeable in ”every” video game on the market. This is a position that may require both national and international travels to cover games and events throughout the globe, and is therefore an expected part of your job duties. (All travels are of course fully paid by PGiEN and/or by our business partners.)
– Produce, write and record creative and original content, or content pieces that engage audiences.
– Be able to keep tight deadlines.
– Contribute content ideas in meetings.
– Keep yourself updated in the games industry.
– Monitor and tweak market performance.
– Identify opportunities such as new markets and audiences.
– Demonstrable experience of video game-related writing and on-camera work.
– Good working knowledge of different gameplay genres and game series.
– High standards when it comes to finished content.
– Strong content marketing skills.
– Some video content development preferred.
– And most important of all, a passion for video games.
This is an unpaid position perfect for those who want to get more work experience in the video games industry, with a chance to work on our full-time team.
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We accept applications both in English and Swedish)